Thursday 7 June 2012

essay about ' my dream '


Everybody in the world have their own dream. like me , I also have my own dream. for more detail I will specified my dream in a few aspect.
My dream in future in career , I would like to be a doctor. you want to know why I want to be a doctor?. I would like to be doctor because I want to  fulfill my mother's dream too. I also love to help people and treat people. This is also one of my passion.
My dream in community is I want to organize a house for abandoned cat. This dream is inspired when I go walk with my family I always saw abandoned cat for being torture they hungry .Some people kicked them then also there people willing to crash them without any feeling. So , instead of that I would like to build a reserved house for them.
My dream in relationship is I would like to tighten  my coverage with my mighty god. besides that with my family and my best friend . what about my future partner ?. that will be secret . I hope in future I don’t have a bad and negative perspective towards people that I first time met them.
At the end of my essay , like everybody , they must be hope that their dream  will them achieve in future. Insya-Allah , if they work hard I think they absolutely can achieve their dream. I hope I will be the success person. Amin.

1 comment:

  1. sentence structure in paragraph 3 has some problems.

    ReplyDelete