Tuesday 11 September 2012

A person I admire



Everyone in the world has their person that them admire to. Most people that are people admire to like Barack Obama or someone who give inspire to all people. Like me I admire to my prophet, Rasulullah s.a.w. he is most historical person in history of the world.
What are so interesting about him?. The most interesting about him is his character and behavior towards people. Although, he Rasulullah is a Muslim , he doesn’t do something that can hurt people. For example, old time ago, there are one Jewish old lady that always throw  something smelly to him whenever Rasulullah s.a.w  pass through her house. But one day when the Jewish old lady sick , visit the old lady and cook porridge for her.
That all for my writing today, and I hope I can exampled him as far as I can,  to be a very good person in the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment