Tuesday 11 September 2012

What I did During Last School Holiday


Last school holiday was celebration for Muslim people, which is Hari Raya Day. It was a celebration after one month Muslim people fasting. All Malaysian love Hari Raya Day because it was a holiday for all Malaysian even for the non-Muslim people.
Like always during the morning of Hari Raya Day. All the Muslim will go to mosque to perform Hari Raya Pray including me. I always perform it with my family. After that we will breakfast together. But, during Hari Raya our menu for breakfast a little bit special, that is we have ‘Lemang’, ‘Ketupat’, ‘Rendang’, ‘Kuah Lodeh’, and so on.
After breakfast we will unite with all my relatives and ask for forgiveness among each other. After that, we will leave to Johor to visit my relatives there. That’s all that I do in 1st  Hari Raya Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment