Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Best Friend


Everybody has best friend, right. Just like me I also has my best friend. I have  best friend since I am still in kindergarten. My best friend during kindergarten is Alia. She is the tallest girl in my class. She is very nice. Now, I had lost contact with her. The latest news that I know is now she is study at MRSM Pekan, Pahang.
In primary school, I have a lot of friend like Laila, Syahira, Nadia, Puteri, Fatin, Aqilah, Batrisyia, Ain, and so on. They always help me whenever I am in trouble. Like Syahira, she is a very good listener. Although, we love to fight each other but we always become good again a few minutes after we fight.
In secondary school, I also get know too many friends. The person that I get to know is Farah Nini, Anura, Intan, Afifah, Farhana, Amira, Syahida, Syazwani and many more. Most of them are from different primary school. They are also very intelligent girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment