Tuesday 11 September 2012

'If Only I listen....'


If only I listen my mother advice, I wouldn’t be like now. I now in Hospital Sungai Buloh, because I had broke my leg, my body full of scratches.  
He beginning of the story is when I, stubborn to ride my motorcycle. My mother said don’t ride motorcycle because I did not have license, motorcycle road tax has been expired, and the most worst is I did not wear a helmet. It is occurring when I am at traffic light, the traffic light showed green light. Then, I crossed, suddenly there are ‘crazy’ car driver that crossed the road even the traffic light was at red light. Then the car crashed me. The driver was been arrested at police office at Sungai Plong and my parent has been questioned by the officer.
From that accident, my mother won’t ever allow me to ride motorcycle even I have my license, motorcycle road tax has been okay, and I wear a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment